I wrote at some length about the abominable business practices of that organized chaos that goes by the name of Cenlar, but my message is gone.Has someone at Pissed Consumer deleted it?

If so, what would be the reason? Did someone get spooked because of the idea of a class-action lawsuit, which I also discussed? Is there a rule against mentioning a perfectly legal recourse to an untenable situation? If a consumer is pissed-hot by too much ineptitude, conflicting messages from CS reps, patronizing, condescending responses of these reps when you're lucky enough to get through, and the sinking feeling that this company is abusing its privileges by defrauding us (or certainly appearing to be!), then the next step should be a class action suit -- shouldn't it be?

Addressing all lawyers out there: Please read complaints against Cenlar at the BBB website, on this website, and on the Complaint Board website, then let us know if you're interested in helping us.Thank you.

Review about: Cenlar Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments

Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Cenlar - Ms. Ruiz Cenlar "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more