Cenlar had my mort.for 9 months in 2015 before we refied in Sept.

2015. As of today Feb 22 2016 I have not recived tax stmt for that time. When I called 4 times for a total of 6 hrs to get p/w for tax filing they now tell me they cant find a record of my payments even though they can find a record of me!!!! What the *** is going on, I thought my Gov had Laws, IS THIS WA/MU ALL OVER AGAIN??!!

How do they not have records when I have the loan # and p/w in my hands from 2015..Where is my Dam Government!!!!!!!!!!!

These complaints seem to go back years..

This reviewer shared experience about "tax p,w// sudden shortage in escrow// your system showed i made a payment and you dident make it ect, ect, ect" and wants this business to "fix it///fix it///fix it///fix it///fix it///fix it///fix it///!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". This person is overall dissatisfied with Cenlar. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cenlar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Cenlar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1312871

haven't sent me my 2016 statement either!

Beech Island, South Carolina, United States #1120397

Please call me I can help you. There are many of us going through this nightmare

360-801-7763