I have had several issues with this company.Each time, I have filed a formal complaint with the Comptroller of the Currency of the State of New Jersey.

They are the governing body that regulates this entity. They will respond to you once a complaint is made. And, they must respond to the Comptroller because a letter will be sent. It takes only a few minutes to make your complaint on line.

Make sure you have contact information and phone numbers, etc so that they can readily contact CENLAR on your behalf.I am including the website:http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/consumer.htm

This person wrote the review other product from Cenlar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cenlar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cenlar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments

thisgirldrea

Because the bank is an FSB, you actually have to file a complaint here:https://appsec.helpwithmybank.gov/olcc_form/

The Jersey controller doesn't have jurisdiction over them.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1026910

I agree that Cenlar is the worst loan institution I have ever delt with!!Am filing a complaint with the NJ dept.

of banking. I have 6 yrs. left to pay on my loan and they don't process the payments in a timely manner and then send me double bills-I'm waiting for a forclosure notice next!!

I pay my loan on time-maybe it's time for a class action lawsuit against this business!!I will be checking that out also.