370 Scotch Rd, Trenton, NJ 08628, USA

Their faulty web system will not allow me to re-register, nor add an additional loan to an existing one. BBB is useless.

I submitted two complaints and am met with mostly just incompetence from Cenlar as a reply. They seem to always think that when they have a problem, that it's actually the customers fault. I've proved beyond a shadow of doubt that it is they who are at fault and they still refuse to give me access to my account information. I'm considering a court action to force them to give me access to my account.

I have been calling them since November of 2017 several times a week and they continue to act like there's nothing they can do. Why do good mortgage companies like swbc use these useless service companies, like Cenlar?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Website.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Same issues here. I guess since I don't have an account I guess I no longer owe them anything.Try that for a month and see how fast they locate the account. I still may not be able to pay them though, because I probably can't access the account to make a payment.I JUST WANT MY HOUSE PAID.

Cenlar Reviews