I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!If you have them I feel bad for you also..

I had a loan with Taylor Bean and Whitaker that got transfered to Celar. On line bill payment fees phone bill pay fees harrassing phone calls everyday all day. I wanted to modify my load told me I cannot cause I'm current then they told me to skip a month so did it, they reported me to the Credit reporting companies instantly.

Never modified the loan, got stuck repaying the one payment and had never missed a payment for years, not even a late payment thanks for nothing Cenlar.I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!

Review about: Cenlar Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Cenlar - Your bad reviews were right on! Did not credit me my first mortgage payment Cenlar "I got kind of a strange letter just two or so weeks before the mortgage transfer, re CENLAR and to send the payment to a PO box in..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more