Glenside, Pennsylvania

I have been trying to do a mortgage assumption via cenlar after my coborrower/relative moved out. It has been a nightmare of a process.

I have had to call over and over again just to reach someone in the department I need. They never return messages and I waited on hold for over 50 minutes this last time. I was told my mortgage was assumable and to wait at least 90 days to hear back on the processing.

After 90 days it took me another month just to reach someone.

They told me it was denied and that my package was returned (a package that took weeks to fill out, obtain the needed documents, and pay to UPS to them). I never received a denial or my package back as they claimed. Now I am told that they need to seek an exemption from the denial due to me already being a borrower on the loan, but I will have to redo the entire package. What the *** I was already told the assumption was doable, that is why I prepared the documents, got a deed of transfer written up, and was waiting to hear back.

This company is worst than Comcast and that it near impossible to accomplish.

Congratulations a**hats!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments