This company really hires incompetent people. Forget about customer service.

My nightmare started as soon as my loan was transferred to them. First, the messed up on the calculation of my monthly mortgage payment. They didn't have my Mortgage Insurance information at all and they claimed that I had thousands of dollars in shortages. So, in order to avoid a bad credit reporting, I had to overpay my mortgage by a over $600 a month, until "they fix" the problem.

I called them every darn day, stayed on hold for long periods at a time, transferred back and forth. No one had a clue on what's going on and they insisted they were right. I just kept getting irritated as weeks turned into months.. So i did a search online and made a formal complaint with every darn consumer bureau there is, including ones specifically in NJ.

It's the fastest I have ever seen anything get resolved and I got my refund! I hate them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with. Trying to pay my mortgage online and their e-support is terrible.

I email them three times and was just on the phone for a hour just to reset my password and that didn’t help any. This is not a bank just a joke for a loan or mortgage company

Cenlar Reviews