Ramona, California

I can only hope my mortgage is sold to another company because cenlar doesn't have a clue as to what they are doing! I have paid 3 months in advance & cenlar isn't giving me credit for it.

Why one might ask? Because cenlar mortgage company wants you to be late on your payment so they hold back money for no apparent reason. After several calls I get a different response each time!

I have been waiting for a return call hmmmm I am glad I didn't hold my breath! It might be worth refinancing just to get this mortgage out of cenlar's hands.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Are you still dealing with this nightmare?? Looks like they just want to take your home!!

Please call me I will let you know what we can do to help yopu get this taken care of. I am a homeowner going through *** too and my home is being saved.

360-801-8025

Funny I have found this as right now I am having the same issue only they haven't credited my account even though they are cashing my checks??? So I am currently showing 2 months behind but have the digital copy from my bank of those two payments as cashed. Hope things worked out for you.

@Anonymous

Please call me like I mentioned to the other comment I will let you know what I am doing and how I am saving home. Lots of fraud and violations in my loan.

360-801-8025