Wenatchee, Washington

I had my loan sold to this company. My payment is due tomorrow and have yet to receive a statement.

I contacted my loan broker who gave me the number to contact with my account number. I called and was put on hold. After 15 minutes, a representative answered. I explained my situation, and she then told me she would connect me with a specialist and put me back on hold.

I am writing this while still on hold. As of now, I have been on hold for over 40 minutes! I tried going to there website to make a payment. I had to register my account information, and after I filled out all the information that they asked me for, was told my information didn't match there records.

I tried two more times and was then locked out. All I want to do is make a payment!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Cenlar Cons: No resolve, Gave 1 star because no zero option.

Comments

I was on hold over and hour before someone picked up. I gave her my payment information so she could process it. It never got processed and I had to call again!

Cenlar Reviews