Had water damage from storms 2015, in Massachusetts.30,000.00 dollars worth of damage.

Waited until October for money. Finally I had to get the work done do to medical issues that had to be addressed(cancer treatments). Doctor would not let me stay in the house do to wet insulation /mold.

I was forced to use my equity line of credit to get the work done.

It is now finished. Paperwork has been sent in according to the directions in the packet. But of course they keep adding more requests. This whole thing has been an insulting nightmare.

They act as if I'm trying to get a way with something. I take good care of my home. I have only wanted it back to a healthy clean environment.

My cancer causes fatigue.Having to do extra work ( faxing, copying, phone calls, waiting on hold) are both physically and mentally aggravating.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $30000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cenlar. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cenlar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Cenlar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments